Social & Behaviour Change Communication
Support for Social and Behaviour Change Communication (SBCC) was provided by designing materials using diverse media like print, audio-visual; conducting community level interventions like street plays; capacity building and assessing the effect of Information, Education and Communication (IEC) activities. The SBCC target groups range from village level functionaries to engineers working in government departments.
- Technical support for Hoggenakkal Water Supply Project - Fluorosis Mitigation Component
- Promoting Community Led Total Sanitation (CLTS) under TSSM Project in Madhya Pradesh
- Health Sanitation and Hygiene Education (HSHE) Management Consultancy for Karnataka Integrated Rural Water Supply and Environmental Sanitation Project (KIRWS & ESP).
- Social, Environmental and Communication Components for KMRP Road Development Works
- Development of Information, Education & Communication (IEC) Material on Community Based Health Monitoring (CBHM) System in Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Community Participation through Non-Government Individuals (NGIs) under Karnataka Integrated Rural Water Supply & Environmental Sanitation (KIRWS&ES) Project (World Bank funded)